M-F 8:30am-5:30pm, Alt. Thur & Fri 10:30am-7:30pm, Alt. Saturday 8:30am-3:30pm
Accurately process all teller transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and check cashing, as well as assist with end of day balancing.
Understand and explain all DCU products and services. Complete member requests that include but are not limited to traveler’s checks, money orders, treasurer’s checks and gift cards.
Identify the financial needs of new and existing members by building strong business relationships and cross sell appropriate products and services.
Achieve individual sales goals by making qualified referrals.
Adhere to all DCU policies and procedures, which include security compliance and following guidelines intended to limit risk exposure to fraud and losses.
May be asked to provide coverage in other DCU areas such as other branches, Information Center or support departments.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Prior cash handling experience
- Previous customer service/sales or teller experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good PC skills
- Adaptability to a sales/service environment
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
- Sales Experience - NOVICE
- Communication Skills - NOVICE
- Cash Handeling Experience - NOVICE
- Bank Experience - NOVICE
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.