To accomplish our IT goals, we seek a strategic thinker who will ensure the streamlined operation of the Information Technology (IT) department in alignment with the business objectives of Minuteman Senior Services (MSS) on an ongoing basis. This is a business operations role with an understanding of technology as a secondary requirement.
The IT Operations Manager has both a technical aptitude and an ability to analyze technology business needs to manage the underpinnings of the agency’s technology infrastructure. This person will identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective and secure technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. He or she will manage relationships with existing and new vendors to ensure the day-to-day operations of IT and contribute to the development, planning and execution of our IT strategy. The IT Operations Manager will have good interpersonal skills to manage relationships with staff, other stakeholders across the agency and external vendors including help desk, managed services, telephony, and cloud services. The IT Operations Manager supervises one direct report, the Applications Support Specialist.
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving, Critical Thinking and Analysis
- Technical Capacity
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred in computer science or related field of study.
- Previous health care IT experience is essential.
- HIPAA/HITECH knowledge is a part of daily thinking.
- Previous non-profit experience a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a combination of desktop support, project management, and/or network administration.
- Technical knowledge and experience of Office 365 administration.
- Experience managing outside technology partnerships in help desk, managed services, telephony, and cloud services.