Long's Jewelers is a family-owned and operated full-service jeweler with five stores throughout Massachusetts. New England's love affair with Long's began in 1878 when Thomas Long, a Massachusetts native, opened his Boston-based jewelry business. Since then, Long's has become the foundation of Boston's luxury jewelry and timepiece market.
Long's has changed over the past 130 years, but the philosophy of the company remains true to its heritage: offer only the highest quality product and uncompromised service at the best possible value. We take our position as New England's favorite jeweler very seriously and we take enormous pride in celebrating the biggest moments in our customers' lives.
Whom to Contact
- Gina BolognesePhone: (781) 273-2400
- Deena CohenPhone: (781) 273-2400
- Shelly LewisStore ManagerPhone: (781) 273-2400
- Bob Rottenberg
- Janika SalazarBrand Ambassador - Event OrganiserPhone: (781) 273-2400
- Maria TetleyAccounts PayablePhone: (781) 273-2400